To cancel your IP Television billing, please use iTunes on either your Apple mobile device or computer and follow the steps below.
Cancel IP Television through your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. You may need to sign in.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
- Tap IP Television.
- Remove the Automatic Renewal to cancel the subscription. Your subscription stops at the end of the current billing cycle.
Cancel IP Television through your computer
- Download or open iTunes.
- Select Sign In and enter your Apple ID.
- Select your name, and select Account Info from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your password again.
- On the Account Information screen, scroll to the Settings section.
- To the right of Subscriptions, select Manage.
- In the IP Television section, select Edit.
- Remove the Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription stops at the end of the current billing cycle.
If you have any additional questions regarding iTunes billing, contact Apple Care using Apple’s Express Lane: http://www.apple.com/support/appletv/contact/3rd-party-subscriptions/.